Delta dental dc stolen card
GREAT LAKES BAY AREA ~ Bay County Michigan and Surrounding Areas
2014.01.24 05:47 svarafly GREAT LAKES BAY AREA ~ Bay County Michigan and Surrounding Areas
❤•.✿.•❤•♥●•❤•.✿.•❤•●♥•❤•.✿.•❤ WELCOME MICHIGAN GREAT LAKES BAY AREA LOCALS Generally Bay County, Michigan and local surrounding area friends. ❤•.✿.•❤•♥●•❤•.✿.•❤•●♥•❤•.✿.•❤
2023.06.06 05:43 Dairypr0duct [USA FL][H]Various Game Lots 3ds, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Wii, PC [W] Paypal Goods and Services
Priced to sell most items are 60-70% price charting while only the more popular titles are listed at around 80%. All Sports games are listed for free so they do not change the value of the lot and I will include 1 in purchases of 5 or more games if interested. Highly prefer to sell in lots but if you spend at least $50 I am willing to split up. Spend at least $100 for free shipping to the continental US or buy a full lot at the asking prices. I am willing to look at offers though I am not guaranteeing OBO.
See Pictures Here: https://imgur.com/a/2rxc22l
Please let me know if you need additional pictures.
Cooking Mama Sweet Shop - Nintendo 3DS $28
Pokemon Ultra Moon - Nintendo 3DS $33
Crash of the Titans - Nintendo 3ds $12 Total Value for all 3ds $73 Will ship for free if you buy the lot at $70
PS2 Lot with two PS1 Games
Gran Turismo 2 Playstation 1 $5
Tekken 3 Playstation 1 $5
8MB Memory Card Playstation 2 $5
Ace Combat 4 [Greatest Hits] Playstation 2 $5
Bad Boys Miami Takedown Playstation 2 $5
Black Dual Shock Controller Playstation 2 $12
Burnout Revenge (loose) Playstation 2 $5
Burnout Revenge with Case Playstation 2 $8
Dynasty Warriors 6 Playstation 2 $12
FIFA Soccer 09 Playstation 2 $0 will include for free if you buy at least 5 games will not ship on its own as the value is too low
God of War Playstation 2 $15
Gran Turismo 3 Playstation 2 $4
Gran Turismo 3 [Greatest Hits] Playstation 2 $3
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Playstation 2 $8
History Channel Civil War A Nation Divided $3
Kingdom Hearts Playstation 2 $9
Madden 2002 Playstation 2 $0 will include for free if you buy at least 5 games will not ship on its own
Madden 2003 Playstation 2 $0 will include for free if you buy at least 5 games will not ship on its own
Madden 2003 Playstation 2 $0 will include for free if you buy at least 5 games will not ship on its own
Madden NFL 10 Playstation 2 $0 will include for free if you buy at least 5 games will not ship on its own
Major League Baseball 2K5 Playstation 2 $0 will include for free if you buy at least 5 games will not ship on its own
Medal of Honor Frontline Playstation 2 4$
Midway Arcade Treasures Playstation 2 6$
Namco Museum Playstation 2 $6
Namco Museum 50th Anniversary Playstation 2 6$
NASCAR 07 Playstation 2 5$
NBA Live 2003 Playstation 2 $0 will include for free if you buy at least 5 games will not ship on its own
NBA Live 2005 Playstation 2 $0 will include for free if you buy at least 5 games will not ship on its own
NCAA Football 2006 Playstation 2 $0 will include for free if you buy at least 5 games will not ship on its own
NCAA Football 2007 Playstation 2 $0 will include for free if you buy at least 5 games will not ship on its own
NCAA March Madness 07 Playstation 2 $0 will include for free if you buy at least 5 games will not ship on its own
Ratchet & Clank Going Commando Playstation 2 $10
Red Faction Playstation 2 5$
Samurai Warriors Playstation 2 $6
State of Emergency Playstation 2 $6
Tiger Woods 2005 Playstation 2 $4
Tony Hawk Downhill Jam Playstation 2 $8
Transformers: The Game Playstation 2 6$
True Crime New York City Playstation 2 $11 PS2 Lot total value with all sports games for free $187 Buy all for $130 shipped for free
PS3 and PS4 lot
Assassin's Creed: Revelations Playstation 3 $3
Call of Duty Black Ops Playstation 3 $5
Call of Duty Black Ops Playstation 3 $5
Call of Duty Black Ops Playstation 3 $5
Call of Duty World at War Playstation 3 $5
Civilization Revolution Playstation 3 $4
Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Playstation 3 $4
L.A. Noire Playstation 3 $4
LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars Playstation 3 $8
Mass Effect 3 Playstation 3 $3
NBA 2K12 Playstation 3 $0 will include for free if you buy at least 5 games will not ship on its own
Twisted Metal Playstation 3 $11
Battlefield 1 Playstation 4 $3
Dragon Ball FighterZ Playstation 4 $7
Madden NFL 19 Playstation 4 $0 will include for free if you buy at least 5 games will not ship on its own
Need for Speed Deluxe Edition Playstation 4 $15
WWE 2K20 Playstation 4 $10 PS3 and ps4 lot total is $93 take all for $70 shipped
Despicable Me Wii $5
Just Dance Wii $5
LEGO Batman The Videogame Wii $4
Sega Bass Fishing Wii $3
Wii Fit (game Only) Wii $2
Wii Sports Wii $15
Wii Ultra Sensor Bar missing batter covers Wii $8
Wonder World Amusement Park Wii $4
Zumba Fitness Core Wii $4 Wii lot $50 total take all for $40 shipped
Also have 3 white wii consoles each include all the cords, a wiimote and nunchuck for $65 each if interested.
007 Agent Under Fire Xbox $5
Brute Force Xbox $4
Midnight Club 2 Xbox $5
Prince of Persia Warrior Within Xbox $5
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Xbox 360 $4
Batman: Arkham Asylum [Game of the Year] Xbox 360 $4
Borderlands [Game of the Year] Xbox 360 $4
Call of Duty 3 Xbox 360 $6
Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360 $10
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Xbox 360 $4
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Xbox 360 $4
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 with case Xbox 360 $5
Dance Central Xbox 360 $4
Disney Infinity Xbox 360 $8
Fable II Xbox 360 $6
Far Cry 3 Xbox 360 $4
FIFA Soccer 11 Xbox 360 $0 will include for free if you buy at least 5 games will not ship on its own
FIFA Soccer 13 Xbox 360 $0 will include for free if you buy at least 5 games will not ship on its own
Kinect Adventures Xbox 360 $4
Kinect Sensor Xbox 360 $20
LEGO Batman 2 DC Super Heroes [Platinum Hits] Xbox 360 $5
LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game Xbox 360 $7
Madden NFL 13 Xbox 360 $0 will include for free if you buy at least 5 games will not ship on its own
Madden NFL 15 Xbox 360 $0 will include for free if you buy at least 5 games will not ship on its own
Minecraft: Story Mode Season Pass Xbox 360 $7
NBA 2K14 Xbox 360 $0 will include for free if you buy at least 5 games will not ship on its own
Prince of Persia Xbox 360 $4
Too Human Xbox 360 $5
White Xbox 360 Wired Controller great condition Xbox 360 $18
White Xbox 360 Wired Controller condition not great, yellowed thumbgrips missing $5
White Xbox 360 Wired Controller condition not great, yellowed thumbgrips missing $5
Xbox 360 Slim Console 250GB Xbox 360 $45
Call of Duty Black Ops III Xbox One $5 Xbox lot total price $215 take all for $160 shipped
Old School PC Games
Battlefield 2: Complete Collection PC Games $12
Guild Wars 2 PC Games $3
Half-Life [Game of the Year Edition] PC Games $6
Spore PC Games $5
The Sims 2 PC Games $9
The Sims Mega Deluxe PC Games $11 PC Games lot total $46 take all for $35 shipped
Total Lot cost without bundling at all would be $664 or $859 with the Wii systems included or closer to $1050 pricecharting value Total Bundled Price for all lots is $505 if you buy Everything I will let it go for $400 shipped.
If you want the 3 wii consoles I will have to add those in for $40 each which would make the grand total $520 shipped. If you want more than one lot but not everything please let me know and I can work out a better price for you.
submitted by Dairypr0duct
to GameSale [link] [comments]
2023.06.06 05:32 Sherbear1993 Is this the golden age for the Pokémon TCG?
Okay, probably describing right now as the silver age is more appropriate, but even after the pandemic all time highs, I still see a lot of enthusiasm and excitement for the hobby today.
It seems as though there were three major hype periods for Pokémon: the original Poke-mania of the late 1990’s, the PokémonGo Fad, and the Pandemic nostalgia rush.
As far as the TCG is concerned, I returned to the hobby last year and i couldn’t believe how much the trading cards had evolved over the years. I hadn’t payed attention to the hobby in decades and I was impressed with how full art cards were introduced in the black and white era, the different rarities like rainbow cards/gold cards, and some of the amazing alternate art artworks.
When we look back at the TCG 20 years from now will right now be the golden/silver era just like how people define DC/Marvel comic book eras??
submitted by Sherbear1993
to PokemonTCG [link] [comments]
2023.06.06 05:13 Rich-Rip-215 Legit Delivery Sites
Anybody have any legitimate sites to buy disposables/carts (delta 8 thc)? Preferably ones that don’t card/ID and ship discreetly .
submitted by Rich-Rip-215
to THCarts [link] [comments]
2023.06.06 05:11 Significant_Neat_689 AAI is way better than AAI2
Gonna write a 10-page essay for 2 comments and a 33% upvote rate but whatever
The Ace Attorney fanbase is generally more analytically intelligent than most other visual novel fanbases, so it's very disappointing to see so many people lulled by AAI2's cheap parlor tricks while failing to grasp the beauty of AAI. Truly the biggest L for this subreddit.
Let's start with the overarching story: AAI is about an international smuggling ring, and AAI2 is about a man who tricks people into committing murder. That alone should dictate which game is better, but everyone seems to love Simon Keyes because of how random and unpredictable the twist was. I fail to see why the smuggling ring is so slept-on; perhaps it's too realistic or down-to-earth and the community would rather have a final villain plotting to steal the moon? But more on that later.
AAI has the biggest cases of "Seinfield is unfunny" in the series, because AAI2 is an unofficial translation and thus more accessible to people. On the other hand, AAI is only available as a DS cartridge (rather expensive), the only game not available on the 3DS eshop or Steam. Of course most people played AAI2 before AAI. SO MANY things got ruined by AAI2. I honestly think this is one of the reasons AAI2 did not get a localization.
Let's see some of the highlights: The Great Thief Yagatarasu
- Hit the hardest by this. Kay Faraday parading around the fact that she is the Yagatarasu in AAI2 is vastly different from her doing the same in Kidnapped and Ablaze. In AAI, starting from the first case, the Yagatarasu is this mysterious thief that supposedly has a lot of intel on the smuggling ring and we only get to see his silhouette and calling card. And don't forget his theme, Yagatarasu - The Gentleman Thief, which really does set the mood and fit him perfectly during the fleeting moments it plays. Kay only pretended to be the thief in two cases. I think the scarcity of the Yagatarasu appearances is what really makes the reveal so intriguing.
Yeah, and the final reveal: be honest here. The twist of it being Byrne, Calisto and Badd would have hit much harder on everyone's first playthrough of AAI without knowing anything from AAI2. What really dampens the Yatagarasu is the fact that he is brought up too many times by Kay in AAI2 (and even just her soundtrack name). Also the fact that the Yagatarasu calling card is the inverted version of the smuggling ring leader's instruction cards, to send a message that the Yagatarasu was only a few steps behind the ringleader, was absolutely brilliant and a much better last-minute twist than anything else the series ever came up with. Calisto Yew/Shih-na
- She was with Lang for his first appearance, and every consecutive one. That's what made her reveal so impactful. After AAI2 came along, she was just another one-off character. To be honest, the twist that she was Calisto Yew was completely unexpected, although maybe I should have realized beforehand. I also think the way she is finally cornered is pretty awesome. Setting alight the coat to reveal the Bahbalese ink burning green, pretty symbolic of her smuggling acts finally brought to light. Shi-Long Lang character development -
I'm surprised how no one mentions this. It's on the same level as Sebastian's development, and I think the only reason it's so slept-on is because in AAI2, the cases are normally so dull that you have no other choice but to focus on the characters, while AAI Lang shares the stage with the rest of the plot. The way he goes from respectfully hating on prosecutors as a super serious officer to "Lang Zi says: ...just go already!" and supporting Edgeworth in his trial after the credits is super awesome. Him getting fired from Interpol is worse than Yuri Cosmos getting demoted after Turnabout For Tomorrow in terms of discomfort food. I feel like the way Lang is introduced in AAI2 really does discredit all his character development in AAI.
Now let's compare all aspects of each game: Case 1 (general):
Visitor > Target. Visitor is the most underrated case in the series, and Target is a 3-hour long snooze-fest. Target is a case 1 yet fails to be an intro case and thus is not good, that's what it boils down to. Case 1 (witnesses):
Visitor == Target. Visitor brought back Maggey who is one of the blandest characters in the series, but Target's defendant wasn't any better. Target also managed to fumble de Killer's appearance into a very boring confrontation, so they are about tied. Case 1 (culprit, single-case):
Portsman > Knightley. The prosecutorial interactions were much more fun than that overconfident bodyguard.
Example -- Portsman: It's a possibility. Maybe your salary's been cut so much that life is getting a little too rough to handle...? Gumshoe: I'll have you know that I eat three square meals every day, pal! ...OK, so all three of them happen to be instant noodles, but... Portsman: Poor thing. What an evil prosecutor you were paired up with. And what a motive, no? Case 1 (culprit, whole game):
Knightley > Portsman. Sure. The case 1 culprit can have a huge impact on the overarching story. Knightley was one of the better plotwise characters of AAI2. Case 2 (general):
Airlines > Imprisoned. Airlines just edges out Imprisoned slightly, but I admit Imprisoned is the only AAI2 case that deserves all the praise it gets. But I think the twists and turns were just a bit better for Airlines, especially the final Logic flashback segment as Lablanc slowly fell over the railing. Case 2 (witnesses):
Airlines > Imprisoned. Zinc Lablanc carries the entire case, like Luke Atmey did. Rhoda Teneiro was also cool. Jay Elbird and Frank Sahwit can't compare, and even Keyes' performance in this case, even knowing that he manipulated Knightley's death, doesn't quite reach Airlines' level of beautiful simplicity here. Dogen was just a plot device in this episode. Case 2 (culprit, single-case):
Meele == Roland. Both had godawful motives and mild characters. Case 2 (culprit, whole game):
Roland > Meele. Of course, because Roland got a whole other backstory while Meele stayed the same. Case 3 (general):
Inherited > Kidnapped. Yeah, alright. Who knew that letting you play as Gregory Edgeworth in the events leading up to DL-6 would be more interesting for the audience than actually coming up with an original idea? F for effort, I guess. Case 3 (witnesses):
Inherited > Kidnapped. Mainly because Ema Skye was absolutely useless in Kidnapped. Lauren Paups was also pretty bad. Inherited only had some meh witnesses, nothing outstanding, but still better than Kidnapped. Case 3 (culprit, single-case):
Gustavia > Lance. Well, yeah. Lance did kill only in self defense, while Gustavia and Dover had a whole storyline going. I feel like Kidnapped was meant to be a breath of fresh air from the constant murder grind, like Stolen. Too bad neither case ended up being great. Case 3 (culprit, whole game):
Lance > Gustavia. Well, not quite Lance himself, but the effect it had by prompting Ernest Amano to forge evidence, get caught and questioned, and give up the evidence to the KG-8 incident was pretty impactful. Gustavia, while the first of many things that ticked off Keyes, was also the only part of his story that wasn't really carefully intertwined with anything else. Case 4 (general):
Reminiscence == Forgotten. Interestingly, the one case everyone seems to like in AAI is actually not that great, all things considered. Forgotten was a very slow case with boring investigation sequences all around, but Reminiscence had terrible character interactions and was paced horribly. Case 4 (witnesses):
Reminiscence > Forgotten. Detective Badd blows everyone else out of the water. The Judge was alright, and Gumshoe was pretty subpar. But still, better than whatever AAI2 was trying to do with Lotta Hart and Nicole Swift. Case 4 (culprit, single-case):
Calisto == Blaise. I can't really say one was better than the other. Calisto's double murder and escape managed to top the previous 3-4 for "best loose end", but Blaise was no slouch either. Case 4 (culprit, whole game):
Calisto > Blaise. Doesn't need an explanation.
Now for the opinion that will get me downvoted. Turnabout Ablaze is a better case than The Grand Turnabout, both as a finale and in general.
Firstly, Colias Palaeno was a better final plot device character than John Marsh. Palaeno was introduced as this very suspicious character, only to later become the most helpful witness in the entire series, and the only person who didn't lie, ever. Despite overdoing his coupon-dealing gimmick, it never really got old or tedious. And come on, he was just a cool guy all around. His interactions with Alba were also very interesting considering the history between their countries. Palaeno is the perfect example of how to write a compelling plot device character.
On the other hand, John Marsh never really made an impact and his edgy teenager persona was just meh. Him refusing to take revenge on Dogen in the end was cool, but he was still not as good a character overall. His kidnapping was mainly to develop Courtney's character, but even she was not that interesting in the end. And his twist of being the president's son was very underwhelming, if I'm being honest.
Every case 5 is traditionally the resolution of two different murders. For AAI, it was Ka-Shi Nou murdered in the Allebahstian embassy, and Manny Coachen murdered in the Bahbalese embassy on the same night. For AAI2, it was the body double's murder out of the blue and the real president's murder 12 years ago. Surely Ablaze has a much better premise already.
Ablaze is a very symmetrical, well-organized case with the themes of duality. Allebahst has strict migration laws and an old army general as the ambassador, who appears to be a kindly old man. Bahbal is a very lax tourist country with a young advertising ambassador who is suspiciously cheerful. And yet, Ambassador Alba is the villain behind the smuggling ring while Ambassador Palaeno is hopelessly clueless about his secretary Coachen. I really like the dynamic amongst the characters here. Even Coachen gets characterization from Palaeno's relationship with him and sadness at his death.
Honestly, I thought the premise of the country split in two was a very intriguing setup. Even for people who aren't super interested in history-esque topics, the case should provide a novel setting. The competition to see which embassy had the legitimate statue, the goodwill ambassadorship involving the Steel Samurai, the reuniting of Cohdopia, everything really felt like something big and exciting was happening.
How many people actually played Ablaze fully? I bet half the people who hate on Turnabout Ablaze here don't even know that the embassy was set on fire in the case. They only watched Alba's breakdown, went on the wiki to find out the two victims, and called it a day before formulating their opinion. They missed out on everything, like the safe-opening puzzle and the secret of the Yagatasaru key/"knife", and figuring out how the two statues and the body got transported between the embassies.
Unlike Ablaze's very uniform and straightforward setup, The Grand Turnabout is just a speed-rap of a case with very sporadic events that feel like it's just thrown at you randomly so you never get bored of one single topic. So right after exposing Blaise as the killer, you find the president of Zheng Fa is murdered. You go to question someone, but she is currently judging Roland's trial for the murder of Knightley. Then Blaise turns out to not get in any trouble for what happened in Forgotten. Then Marsh gets kidnapped and you decide to join the trial and help Sebastian. He then runs away and you stall for time until Marsh is found and Sebastian comes back and proves that Blaise tampered with evidence. So he gets arrested after all and Roland is guilty. Then you get a mysterious radio call telling you to go to an orphanage, where you find out that the real president (along with some other guy) was killed there 12 years ago. With a very tedious Little Thief investigation sequence. Now you trace back who called you on the radio and pin every single crime in the game onto him. And Dogen helped, a bit. The end.
There were zero compelling aspects of the case. It feels like the case was entirely written to showcase character development for half the cast, and the actual plot points are half-assed and not bothered with. The final reveal is just a cheap cop-out by going "oh actually A and B are connected. Wow!". I feel like The Grand Turnabout is actually the worst-written case of AAI2 in terms of sheer writing. Every event is random until the final reveal. The way the events proceed is also very weird and feels very unpolished. The investigation drags on way longer than Alba's confrontation does. No way people like this mess of a case more than Ablaze just because it has more rewarding/overstimulating moments at times and uses shock value.
It's funny that AAI has the overarching plot be straightforward and each individual case have its twists and turns, while AAI2 is the exact opposite. Each case basically feels like the game just leads you along a long, drawn-out and boring path to the answer while the actual overarching plot is this convoluted, improbable steaming mess of a story.
I really don't think Keyes was all that special. Sure, there were minute hints scattered throughout the game before he is revealed to be the mastermind. Sure, he had a compelling motive. But in the end, it all boils down to "oh remember all that? well, the major twist is that they are connected!". Just a weak cop-out finale that manages to be flashy enough to woo half the audience. But what I really dislike about Keyes is the way he was caught. I personally think that final villains should try to not get caught. Keyes was so cocky that he was toying with Edgeworth on purpose. Kidnapping Kay and John, teasing Edgeworth over the radio, he basically flew too close to the sun and paid the price. Alba, on the other hand, wanted nothing to do with Edgeworth or the rest of the cast.
I think half of what makes a compelling villain is how they try to avoid being caught. Alba managed to stay low and avoid detection for 10 years, while still running the smuggling ring. His confrontations felt very calm and collected, and just overall very professional at maintaining his innocence. Unlike Keyes who just keeps laughing at you and mocking you. Sure, both characters had high egos, but bottom line: Keyes got too cocky from a few successful manipulations while Alba maintained his confidence in his position which he has decades of experience in.
Yes, Alba was very stubborn and makes the final fight drag on, but that should be a good thing for his character. Shows he is very experienced and well-prepared for law enforcement. Honestly, my one complaint is that his fight didn't drag on even longer; I think that him losing his ambassadorship was a bit too easy and he should have put up more of a fight regarding that. People say Alba was too generically evil, but I think that he is actually unique in the way that he is the first pure villain
as afinal villain. Remember, von Karma and Gant were not full-time criminals; they were law enforcement who killed once and then were caught trying to cover up their crime. Engarde was an actor who only cared about publicity. Godot was, well, not exactly a criminal. Gavin was a lawyer who did anything to win his case and held grudges. Up until then, we never had a professional criminal as a final villain until Alba. Taking someone like him down should be expected to be difficult, long and tedious. Also his breakdown was much more rewarding than Keyes' getting beat up by animals, mostly because Keyes kinda deserved more than that. If Keyes had been punished harder, his breakdown might have been more satisfying than Alba's, to be fair.
AAI also has a better soundtrack than AAI2, and you can fight me on that. AAI2 may have some earwormy tracks, but it's like this: AAIs soundtrack actually sounds like it was composed for the game. Tracks like the Yagatarasu's theme (not Kay, the actual Yagatarasu) and Torn Apart Countries fit the mood and set the grandiose atmosphere perfectly. AAI2s soundtrack is just the artist taking a picture of the character, showing it to a composer, and going "make a theme for him". The Man Who Masterminds the Game may be more catchy than The Enemy Who Surpasses the Law, but the latter definitely suits its respective character and confrontation as a whole more. And I just gotta appreciate a fitting theme more than an earwormy one.
Honestly, Objection 2009 was better than Objection 2011 just because it felt so much more satisfying in a calm, procedural manner, like "Okay, so we figured this out. Make a mental note of this for later". Objection 2011 is a TV-show opening for Edgeworth. It might be very catchy, but I honestly think it doesn't fit a single moment in which it is played and is just an overstimulation.
Also I will get ostracized for saying this, but Lying Coldly was a perfect take on how a pursuit theme for Edgeworth would sound, that Wanting to Find the Truth completely ruined in favor of sounding more like a generic pursuit theme. It may be a good song, but it has none of the charm that Lying Coldly had.
AAI2s translation team, to be honest, did a pretty bad job. (Preface: yes I know criticism like this is mean and uncalled for but since AAI2 isn't even their game, I think it is fair to criticize their take on it after they imposed themselves onto Capcom's game.)
Let's start with the voicelines. Sebastian Debeste's voice actor was the only one who did a good job. Everyone else's voices were way too "high-quality sound" to fit AAs theme. Like, especially ProZDs take on Gregory Edgeworth, who sounds like a 20 year old with a smoking problem and a mouth that's 2cm in diameter.
It especially contrasts von Karma's voice in Inherited and is clearly out of place. Sorry, but ProZD was an absolute garbage casting choice for Gregory. I don't care what you say, Courtney is not British. Knightley and Shields' voices are just too realistic and not AA sounding. Keyes and Blaise are the only other objections that almost fit the bill, almost.
Again, though, massive props to Sebastian's voice actor. He absolutely nailed his voiceclip.
On a related note, I think Alba and Calisto's objections are actually not bad because remember, they are (Alba definitely, Calisto I assume so since she works for him) foreigners who originate from Cohdopia. It makes sense for them to have an accent when speaking English, and with only one word to go off of, their accent sounds exactly like one would expect. It's surprising how most people can't make that basic connection and instead go straight to mindless hating. Ace Attorney's fanbase is supposed to be smarter than that.
Okay now back to the translation team, the overall dialogue for AAI2 feels much more dry. It's not as easy as you'd expect to capture the tones of each character during the translation, and the translation team kind of failed at that. The dialogue for the returning characters, especially Gumshoe and Kay, feel much more uniform and really lack the charm that AAIs official translation had. Try playing AAI and AAI2 in alternating cases side-by-side and the difference becomes clear as day.
Not just the dialogue in general, but also the quips and banter during the investigation sequences between main characters. Especially that one time in Inherited in which young Shields quotes Godot's "blacker than a moonless night" soliloque, for Gregory to think to himself "note: coffee has a bad effect on lawyers". If you really think about it, this took place before T&T and there is no way Godot would just quote Shields, so it's a really weird continuity plothole that both people say the same thing, like a 4th wall break. It's supposed to be a joke, but come on. Capcom wouldn't actually do something so unprofessional like that, and the translation team really had to make that weird joke a permanent part of Capcom's game. It's an official game so it's supposed to be more professional than using 4th wall breaks like that. This may seem nitpicky, but again - official Capcom game.
Of course, people can like whatever they like. You may prefer a culprit that is over-the-top crazy more than a down-to-Earth one. You can like an unpredictable, convoluted overarching story more than a well-written one. But objectively, from a critical, unbiased point of view, Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth is a much better-written, higher quality work than Gyakuten Kenji 2. No amount of rose-colored glasses can change that, sorry.
submitted by Significant_Neat_689
to AceAttorney [link] [comments]
2023.06.06 04:14 CyberAmplified My teeth are all messed up and I’m trying to find affordable treatments, any advice would be amazing. Thanks!
| || |
Hi all. I (21M) recently took it upon myself to get some much needed dental and orthodontic work scheduled but I’m not sure how to come up with the funds necessary. I’m not old enough to apply for a credit card with a sufficient limit to cover the expenses, and my parents can’t afford to help me. Perhaps I may seek some advice? submitted by CyberAmplified to askdentists [link] [comments]
Rewind a couple months, I went to a Dentist for an oral exam as I hadn’t had one since I was a teenager. She took X-rays and all the fancy diagnostics, came back and sat down with me with what’s going on. Basically I need to straighten my teeth out, fix my bite, and repair a bunch of teeth that have been worn down from years of having a messed up bite. She showed how my molars don’t meet in the back and instead all of my chewing has been on my front teeth which have worn them significantly. She referred me to an orthodontist for a complimentary consultation and urged I get on this ASAP.
Fast forward a month, I met with two different orthodontists just to get different opinions. Both said I was a very complicated and challenging case but with some time and patience and a lot of money I could be repaired. They were both amazing and seemed to care about getting me the treatment I needed. One of them went above and beyond and consulted with about 10 different practitioners of varying fields to get a framework/game plan for me.
Fast forward to today, I just went to a final consultation appointment with the orthodontist, and I was given my treatment plan and pricing. Here are their ôté quif it helps: ** Use u 4’s - sub as p 3’s Align supernumerary u 5’s Align L incisors Create space clearance u 2-2 for future crowns Future composites L 2-2 ext. UR6, UR7, LR7, LL7 Crowns L 6’s and UL6 Poss. Implant UR6 $1500 crown x 7.00 ** For the orthodontic side of treatment they quoted $7969 treatment fee for everything they need to do + braces. For the dentistry side they gave me a rough estimate based on 7 crowns, 4 composites and 1 implant which was about $17484 They offered financing for the ortho at 0% down but said I’d have to work out dental work with the dental office which most don’t offer financing.
Long story short, It sounds like I’d need a LOT of money to do this…and I feel hopeless. I did everything I could to take care of my teeth decay wise but unfortunately this is all genetic.
Does this treatment plan sound fairly priced/realistic? If so, how can I make an effort to afford the cost? I don’t make a whole lot of money but I’d love to see what I can get done bare minimum, maybe skip some crowns for later. Advice? Thank you :)
2023.06.06 04:02 itwasnmee Wallet stolen in one county but cards used in another
My wallet got stolen in county 1 but all the credit card transactions (over $1k) were done in county 2 and none in county 1 (they are neighboring counties). I have no hope that county 1 would even care about catching the bad guy since they have bigger fishes to fry but county 2 is smaller, safer and also is closer to me. I filed an online police report of identity theft with county 2 but they rejected it saying it falls under county 1’s jurisdiction. Is this true and do I have any way of convincing county 2’s PD to take the case?
submitted by itwasnmee
to legaladvice [link] [comments]
2023.06.06 03:58 derekg8881 Anyone have stats similar to this? (Description of team in comments)
2023.06.06 03:40 Beneficial_Letter851 The government drove me crazy
Over the past year I’ve moved to Texas, been to jail, and had my memory re-jogged. It’s a long story of truth & lie and what’s next. This making my life a massive mystery to who I am. As a child I was told my “dad” was my stepfather an I was in a government gifted youth ring in a Massachusetts town. I regained memory of being told I was gifted youth and my mother was artificially inseminated with jfk’s sperm which I agree sounds nuts, but could also be possible. I was a standup comedian in the Boston are for a few years an had vague messages coming to me through podcasts. The podcasters called me Richard an were putting in messages in there podcast to try an kill me. Funny no it was serious I wasn’t noticing. On Facebook, twitter an Snapchat I have constantly gone through these period were it seemed like my phone was trying to make me kill myself. But it was people posting things about me an anything they thought would make me kill myself…. I didn’t. My whole town has constantly gone against me, making ride a short bus across town to go to a different school to feel like a loser or idiot. I found this funny because I had already gone to prestigious camps and schools at one point being enrolled in 3 schools at once, giving me more knowledge than the children around me. I was gifted, I knew survival skills, math, business, science, animals. I even eventually built a koi pond as a child where I have a memory of michael Phelps gifting me a turtle. Which could be bs but I did make the pond an had a turtle, koi, an a swan it was cool. I was always building things even had a book of inventions. I invented the swifter like the dish cloth on a pole with a misting cleaner. I invented a few things an had them stolen. Then when I started having my memory re jogged I remember about how so many inventions have been stolen an the whole science community has had people trying to destroy it for centuries. My family member worked for Raytheon for awhile an I was told he was a salesman, then to find out about a month before going to prison I found out he was a spy that drugged an killed people. So it would make sense if my mothers father was involved in espionage then I could have ended up in a gifted youth ring. But it seems it’s nothing but destroying and stealing from these potential young leader then destroying there lives. When I moved to Austin to pursue my standup comedy I was being drugged everywhere I went, all the local comedians were doing sets about me which I find funny because there all madly in love with me which is actually disgusting but yea so the club I was frequenting an tried to help out the owner by performing there she offered me gigs in nyc. I went all the gigs she told me she could get me weren’t there. I still ended up hosting a show at a club. That’s all besides the fact I started to get my memory re jogged after I didn’t go back to Texas from nyc I went “home” to an evil place. There I remembered about my step dad an how he sex trafficked me as a child an how my mother would take naked photos of me as a child. An I was told if I went to dc I would become the president. While I was in dc everyone seemed to know me an everywhere I went I saw black suvs with American flags. They told me if I stabbed and killed my evil stepfather that sex trafficked me in my sleep I would become the president. I did an I went to jail, to be charged with attempt of assault with dangerous weapon. Now I still have memories coming back even memories of being raped an molested and it sucks.
submitted by Beneficial_Letter851
to deepstate [link] [comments]
2023.06.06 03:27 cgeek001 Needing a recommendation for a setup that fits me...
Looking for a credit card setup. Currently I’m using Discover IT and US Bank Cash + for cash back.
I want to get into points. Transfer Partners. I feel like using points would get me a better deal on flights/hotels and some things in between. I only travel 1-2 times a year. Fly with United or Delta airlines. As for hotels, I’m not loyal to a brand. Only within the US though. Nothing planned internationally.
Heres my monthly expenses:
Streaming services: Netflix/Hulu.
– I never buy online groc, I go into the store. So the online groc catorgory would be useless for me.
Thought about getting the BUILT card just for Rent purposes but unsure.
I’m currently at 4/24 rule, will be 3/24 come august if I don’t get any new cards by then.
Not a fan of rotating categories.
I have good credit, but lower on the good side.
submitted by cgeek001
to CreditCards [link] [comments]
2023.06.06 02:53 Destrae [Trip Report] March 8-24 (Tokyo/Yokohama/Kyoto). 16 day weeb dream vacation - Kingdom Hearts concert, JJK exhibit, so many arcades!
I wasn't going to do a trip write up at all, but I'm planning a return trip in the Fall and I realized some of the things I learned on my first trip might be useful for other people, so here we go! I don't often see post write ups from people who are specifically into rhythm games/ arcades/ anime stuff Dates: March 8 - 24, 2023 Background:
Planned this trip mostly for myself but one of my friends decided to tag along fairly last minute. I had planned to spend the whole trip in Tokyo but the one thing she wanted to do was Kyoto, so we added a side trip + a very pleasant day at a Ryokan. I used Wanderlog to plan (HIGHLY recommend, this site is amazing), and my basic daily itinerary was morning shrine > pick an area to explore and have 1-2 major things per day. The person I was travelling with ended up taking a long ass time to get ready each day, so most of my morning stuff got cut or rearranged. Costs:
I will fully admit I did not budget for food/ shopping, 100% vibes. I simply do not acknowledge what I spent
- Flight: $1,500 (Delta from MSP > SEA > Haneda. Direct from MSP had not resumed yet)
- Hotels: ¥314,000 (Roughly $2,300 USD for all 3 hotels total) [¥205,000 (Tokyu Stay Tsukiji, 15 nights) + ¥30,000 (Tokyu Stay Kyoto, 2 nights) + ¥79,000 (Kyokoyado Muromachi Yutone Kyoto, 1 night)]
- Shinkansen: ¥42,000 for 2 round trip tickets from Tokyo/Kyoto and back. Roughly $300 USD, machine did not take foreign CC only cash
- The Kingdom Hearts concert, I maxed out my luck on this trip and we were able to see this on it's last night in Tokyo. Absolutely incredible!!
- Sushi Yuu, Roppongi (omakase sushi for about ¥20,000 per person, we paid more with drinks)
- ShibuyaSky, the open air viewing makes the experience so much better, plus there's a bunch of different spots to hang out up on the observation deck
- Fushimi Inari, the whole shrine blew me out of the water, absolutely must experience in person
- TeamLabs Planets, so few things live up to the hype and this is one of them
- Golden Gai, the bars were so much fun, got the full experience of a salaryman pissing on the side of the konbini
- Caffeine- if you are addicted to non carbonated caffeine like I am be prepared to be disappointed. The monsters are only 40mg compared to America's 150mg+. I'm glad I brought caffeine pills
- Tsukiji market is really not worth going out of your way for, it's nice if you're near it but it's really just a fish market + insane lines for most of the food
- I'm still mad about how bad the food was at the Square Enix cafe is, at least we got coasters + placemats out of the deal. This was genuinely my only bad experience in Japan
- Everything on this subreddit told me that people in Tokyo don't really care about tattoos, however they do really seem to care about colored hair. I have very long, bright ombre hair and I was a bit of a sideshow attraction, including people taking photos of me in public multiple times. Probably the most frustrating part of the trip was being stared at constantly
- Japanese thrift stores love old American clothes, I was definitely let down by the majority of these
- Buy anime stuff
- Play rhythm games
- Go thrift shopping
- See cherry blossoms
- Collect shrine stamps (goshuin)
- TAX FREE SHOPPING: This has to be first because no one mentions it?? There are 2 types of tax free, discount and rebate. Everywhere has a minimum for tax free. Don Quijote you have to go to the separate tax free counter, and they will seal the bags shut. You're not supposed to use the tax free items in the country - I didn't know this and did it anyways? There seems to be no repercussions unless they open your bag and count every individual KitKat. I had to open the bags to repack everything anyways. The places that do rebates are generally malls, you bring your receipt + passport and they'll give you the 10% back in cash (minus a fee). When you get to the airport, you scan your passport after you drop your luggage, indicating you made tax free purchases. You do not need to keep your receipts anymore
- Don Quijote does sell luggage but Ginza Karen is cheaper
- Besides the standard things that every single trip report has (get a suica, you'll walk a lot, etc etc), the biggest thing I learned is not to go to an area without at least 1-2 specific goals in mind. For example, I had given us like a half day to go around Shibuya/ Harajuku, but because we didn't look into what malls or stores we might like to go to, we ended up wandering pretty aimlessly and not really enjoying the area. This happened a few different areas we went to, so I decided that in the future I would pin some stores on Google Maps and try to make it to those specific stores
- Install LINE and set up an account. It's crazy how much connects to LINE. For me the biggest thing was 1) making Sushiro reservations and not having to sit in the store for an hour plus waiting for our table and 2) being able to grab a chargeSPOT to charge my phone. I brought a battery pack but at this point it must be like a decade old, it took the entire night to recharge and died on me during the day a few times. I have a Pixel 6 Pro and was literally constantly charging my phone
- If you're coming from the Americas, don't try to do something on your first night. Get your Konbini dinner and go the fuck to sleep
- Getting from place to place can take longer than expected, you'll have to navigate the stations, find the entrances (sometimes hidden in malls) and exits (sometimes closed), don't make plans too tight together
- Navigating Kyoto was so much more confusing. At first our Suica cards didn't work because we apparently didn't tap out at a station in Tokyo, so we were buying day passes and paying in cash on the bus. Some of the buses have 0 English and 100% Kanji (navigation difficulty: extreme). Suica cards DO work in Kyoto so if you're having issues go to a gate with an attendant and they can help
- It can be weirdly hard to find bathrooms, most konbini have them but you're supposed to ask the cashier if you can use them. I speak very basic Japanese but hammed up the gaijin card here and would just ask to use the toilet in English, no one ever told me no Weeb specific advice:
- If you want to do pop ups (like the Jujutusu Kaisen Animation exhibit), a Japanese e-sim will be a lifesaver. You need a Japanese phone number to do SO much, they really make it extremely frustrating to make reservations without it. I did manage to make reservations for the Square Enix cafe though, the write-up is on my profile. (Was it worth it? Absolutely not, worst food all trip, -3/10)
- Prices are all over the place for figures, especially prize figures. There's a solid chance you might buy something and see it cheaper at the next shop, however going back/forth between shops in Akihabara can be a huge pain in the ass. I'd recommend 1) making a list of things you want the most and 2) setting a per item budget and a total budget. A lot of the anime stuff was cheaper in Kyoto as well
- You can find a ton of gachapon stuff at Surugaya, so you can just buy what you want and don't have to gamble. Surugaya bins are organized by series
- Use collabo-cafe.com to find cafes and pop up events you might be interested. Plan ahead because reservations can be hard to come by
Now on to the super detailed trip report! Here's the big album
if you don't want to look through photos separated by day. Warning for flashing video Day 1
- Landed in Haneda around 3pm. Immigration + customs took about an hour (we did the visit Japan web ahead of time and had both QR codes ready). There was virtually no lines anywhere
- It took about an hour to navigate to the hotel. I chose to stay at the Tokyu Stay Tsukiji because 1) it was really cheap, 2) it was close to the Ginza line, and 3) it had a washer in the room. Although the location was slightly inconvenient for late nights, I'd say it was totally worth it for the ability to grab food in Tsukiji market, and the room was pretty large compared to some other areas of Tokyo. In fact, the room was so cheap that when we went to Kyoto, we opted to not check out of the Tsukiji room and just leave the majority of our possessions there. This didn't cause any issues and made travelling on the Shinkansen way easier
- I thought we were built different and could do some stuff this evening. We ended up walking to the Donki and being assaulted by sound in every direction. 7/10 didn't discover the 2nd floor until days later. At this point exhaustion kicked in and we got a Lawsons dinner and crashed
- Going to Akihabara on our first day in Japan sure was a choice. Thankfully neither of us suffered jetlag on the way in. Checked out like 10 different game centers and a ton of anime shops. Managed to find the only Monster Rehab of the whole trip here
- Konbini lunch + strong zero! That flavor was terrible :')
- Dinner at the Monster Hunter cafe (no reservations required). Expectations were low but my travel partner is a huge MH fan. The food wasn't bad but the drinks were awful. The ambiance is nice and there were definitely some regulars there playing MH on the consoles they had set up
- The new Namco game center had like 12 brand new Taiko cabs and all of them had phone mounts so you could film yourself playing! I was really intimidated by everyone there being extremely good so we didn't play any games here
(Shibuya & Harajuku, photos
- Breakfast at Tsukiji outer market since we were already there
- Went to Shibuya Loft for the Bravely Default pop up shop
- Checked out Tower Records
- Ate lunch at Japanese McDonalds
- Went to Takeshita Street. TBH this felt like in-person AliExpress, I'm sure the charm of the early 2000s is long gone
- Visited Hachiko
- Shibuya Sky Observatory
- Started at Kaminarimon Gate & went down Nakamise shopping street. It was very crowded on a Sunday but I enjoyed it immensely, you just need some patience to get where you want to go. I liked trying all the food, most of the food stalls here were cash only
- Senso-ji temple, bought Goshuincho to collect stamps
- Ate lunch and dinner in the area, there's a ton of food options
- We ended going all the way over to Yoyogi park as well but nothing was in bloom. Because it was overcast the park looked really sad
(Shinjuku & Kabukicho, photos
- Now is the time to come clean, I'm a huge Yakuza/ RGG fan. In the morning I had my Majima birthday cake delivered by PRIROLL. I pre-ordered it and chose the delivery day where we didn't have morning plans. It comes frozen and needs to defrost in the fridge. While we left Majima to chill, we made the pilgrimage to Kabukicho to see the iconic gate. It was raining in the morning so we hit up some arcades then went shopping
- There's a really cool mall that seems anime-centric (I believe it's called Shinjuku Marui Anex). It had a Godzilla store, Cinnamoroll Cafe, a JJK pop up, and best of all... A Surugaya. These stores have bins where everything is ¥100-300 and we ended up buying way too much in every one we came across
- Went back to Kabukicho and explored a bit, went to Golden Gai and drank at a handful of bars. Almost missed the last train because I drunkenly insisted on a final game of MaiMai. 10/10 staying in Kabukicho next time
(Ikebukero & Rippongi, photos
- The plan today was to check out Ikebukero and Roppongi, but we ended up spending so much time at the first mall that we didn't really do anything in Roppongi besides get dinner. Went to the Pokemon Mega Center and the cafe. The main cafe was closed so it was just take out, all the food was really cute but the waffles were kind of terrible
- Gashapon no Depato Ikebukuro was super overwhelming. A lot of the smaller gashapon stores are somewhat organized by what is in the machines, this one just felt chaotic, and it went on forever
- Sushi Yuu was incredible, I didn't take photos of every single course but I was so full that couldn't finish my dessert at the very end. The owner speaks some English and I made our reservations by messaging him on Facebook
- We didn't get to Yokohama as early as I would have liked - I took us out way into the suburbs to try to find this Yakuza plushie from the claw machines. I looked up the locations on the Sega website, unfortunately this machine was extra rigged and I couldn't win it >:[ On the bright side all the rhythm games had no one else playing them
- Took the cable car over and went to the Cup Noodle museum. Unfortunately we didn't have a reservation so we had to come back later. Found some cafes in the area and had a late breakfast
- The museum was really small, the main draw is making your own Cup Noodles. Entrance costs 500 yen and this is an additional 500. We had some trouble navigating this part because no one spoke any English
- Had dinner at a pie restaurant that was 10/10
- Explored a bit of Yamashita park (Yakuza 7, anyone?) I was kind of disappointed I wasn't able to see this during the day
- Walked around Yokohama Chinatown & visited the local Round 1 ;)
- I bought the Shinkansen tickets to Kyoto the evening before, so we weren't able to get great seats. The machines are also a huge pain in the ass and don't take American CCs, so plan ahead here
- It took us longer than expected to figure out how to use the tickets and read the signage, so we weren't able to get food before and I had to have one of the train bentos. I knew it was going to suck and it was worse than expected :(
- You can bring a full sized suitcase and just put it in front of you, seeing other people do this was unexpected
- My travel partner was destroyed at this point so she rested in the room. I went to the National Garden and Imperial Palace alone. The sakura were just starting to bloom and the weather was great, loved it. The National Garden is SO huge that I only ended up walking up the west side before I tapped out
- Checked out Heian-jingu shrine + the giant torii, I went to another smaller shrine with a great view but I can't remember the name
- We did photoshoots at ESPERANTO Kyoto. There's basically no reviews from foreigners about this place but it was fantastic!! Their online booking form didn't work for me, so I emailed asking for a reservation. I emailed in Japanese and English and they replied in English. They gave me time options and I replied with what package and room each of us wanted (the website says they require a deposit but they told me they didn't need one). When we got there they did our hair and makeup, and then you pick your kimonos out. The photographer spoke pretty decent English and we didn't have trouble communicating with anyone else here. They had our photos edited and printed about 30 minutes after we picked which ones we wanted. The whole thing took about 3 hours (it was longer because we used the same set room). I don't want to include my photos but I did add a video of my hairstyle because she knocked it out of the park
- Ended the day with okonomiyaki, one of my favorite Japanese foods
- Fushimi Inari day! I ended up walking this alone, I did not realize how long it was going to take or the fact it was actually like 10,000 stairs. My knees were very upset on the way down
- It was not as busy as expected, I went at roughly noon on a Friday. Most people tap out before the actual mountain climb
- The Goshuin at Fushimi Inari are on paper, you can paste them into your books later. Even if you don't have a Goshuincho I'd recommend buying them because they are very cute!
- Shrine cats!!!! You can buy photos of them to help pay for their food
- After Fushimi Inari I somehow managed to walk to Tofukuji Temple (I did the garden but not the bridge) and Daigo-ji Gojunoto pagoda and garden. I wanted to cut my legs off after today
- I started my day at the Kyoto Round 1, I had visited it on day 8 as well. This one is ace because it was literally always empty 10/10
- Decided to explore Gion a bit, ended up at the Machiya Starbucks and had the best thing I ate all trip (a custard dorayaka, I regret not going back for another)
- Ended up at Kiyomizu-dera Temple totally on accident. It wasn't super impressive in early spring but the view was still fantastic
- Ended the day at the Ryokan (Kyokoyado Muromachi Yutone). Ended up picking one without an onsen because we are both covered in tattoos, and I didn't want to deal with finding a private one. The cypress tub was a great trade off, and the food was incredible
(Tokyo - Concert, photos
- Today we travelled back to Tokyo and went to the Kingdom Hearts concert. I ended up trying for the lottery for tickets back in like December 2022. Winners were announced the first weekend in January and you only had a few days to buy tickets. I have a friend of a friend living in Japan who did me the biggest solid ever and bought our tickets. I met up with her during the trip for the hand off. The seats are randomly assigned and we had AMAZING seats near the front. This was also the performance Nomura was at!
- We weren't supposed to take photos during the performance so I just have some before. Also, I made Organization XIII beads that attach onto my dress with magnets and I am very proud of it, so please excuse the bathroom selfie :D
- The concert was about 3 hours long and after all the travelling we were beat. We ate dinner, played our nightly games of Ongeki, and passed out
- Bonus video of the music box that plays Dearly Beloved
(Ginza & Sumida, photos
- We were really starting to tucker out at this point. We managed to drag ourselves to the Ginza art Aquarium in the AM and the Tokyo SkyTree in the afternoon. Today was the Equinox so everything was crazy busy, the line to buy tickets for the SkyTree was literally like 2 ish hours long so we bought them online and went shopping in the mall
- The Art Aquarium was really cool, but a lot of the fish were in really small tanks. I didn't include photos of those :(
- The SkyTree just let people up as fast as they could so it was extremely crowded at the top, and not super enjoyable imo
- I spent the evening at the arcades in Akihabara :D
(Tokyo - JJK Exhibit, photos
- flashing video warning)
- Today I went off in the am to see if I could buy a ticket to the Jujutsu Kaisen animation exhibit in person. The online site wouldn't let me buy a ticket because I didn't have a Japanese phone number. UNFORTUNATELY you couldn't buy tickets in person. I got super lucky again and 2 foreign exchange students from Europe were trying to do the same thing, however they did have a Japanese phone number and the site allowed you to get 3 tickets at a time. They were able to grab them for all 3 of us for that evening
- Putzed off to Hie Shrine, anyone that tells you it's a mini Fushimi Inari is lying
- Went back to Akihabara, found a Miku racing pop up!
- Went back to... Ginza? for the JJK animation exhibit, it took about an hour to go through. I included a ton of photos so just skip today if you're not interested in that show
(Tokyo - TeamLabs Planets & SquareEnix Cafe, photos
- TeamLabs was so cool! I didn't include many photos since it's 95% selfies. Make sure you explore a bit as the string light room had a couple of different areas that are easy to miss, and it's possible to accidentally skip the hanging garden, which was beautiful! TeamLabs took us about 2.5 hours but we were 100% those bitches taking forever to get a million photos
- Since we were staying in Tsukiji we ended up just slowly walking back to the room for a much needed nap
- Back to Akihabara yet again! More rhythm games, some awful food at SE
- This was our last full day in Japan, we honestly didn't want to do anything but we managed to drag our asses to Shinjuku National Garden for the cherry blossoms. Unfortunately it was sprinkling a bit, at least it kept the crowds away
- Managed to check out Meiji Jingu, but at this point my travel partner was sick of walking and tapped out
- I went back to Kabukicho, walked around a bit and ended up back at an arcade (bless Ongeki for having stools)
Edits for formatting
- We were literally so annihilated by the trip that we took a taxi to the airport, it was about ¥8,000 from Tsukiji ($60 USD ish)
- I ended up buying a 24" suitcase from Ginza Karen for ¥6,000. It was 100% full of stuff I purchased. We also used one or those giant ¥500 bags from Donki as a carry on
- My Goshuincho was my favorite souvenir, I'm so proud of all the stamps I collected (I did get doubles at some shrines). I plan to bring this back late 2023 to try to finish it
- I have the old school GoogleFi plan and don't have to do anything extra to have international data. Lots of places & stations have free WiFi but you'll need to put your email in
- I don't really sleep that much and my schedule in the US is already busted, but it took me about 2 full weeks to get back on normal human hours. I'm tired again just writing this up and looking through all my photos
- My main regret is not trying more food, we ended up waiting until we were dying of starvation and ate at the konbini a lot (typical)
submitted by Destrae
to JapanTravel [link] [comments]
2023.06.06 02:47 thecupperhead I know it’s not a flex or a grail card for most, but I finally got my hands on my most wanted card
| || |
Persian‘s one of my favorite Pokémon (probably because of Giovanni), and I’ve always loved the sinister feel of the art. Once I found out that there was only 5 of these graded psa 10, I set my eyes on it and finally got my greasy mits on it after almost half a year submitted by thecupperhead to PokemonTCG [link] [comments]
2023.06.06 02:46 Alternative_Compote3 Should I get Amex Platinum?
I travel a lot, but have been using my Delta Reserve for the last 6-7 years because I mostly flew delta (or Air France if to Europe). It allowed to get many upgrades, got to delta Platinum status every year with ease (as I spend close to 100k on the card), and received many miles that I end up using to purchase flights.
However recently I have been almost always purchasing first class or delta one on my own, so haven’t been needing upgrades (they anyway suspended upgrades to delta one for international flights). Also I have been using other airline often (emirates), to travel between Asia and Europe. I can’t get in to many airline lounges in the airport, because reserve is powerless outside the US.
I got recently offer to get the Amex Platinum, and have been debating whether it would be worth it if I already have the reserve card.
If I do get it, I was thinking to split it in a way where I spend all my delta related costs on the reserve, and use the platinum for anything else. I have no problems with the cost of the card, especially if I can make it up with the benefits.
What are your thoughts?
submitted by Alternative_Compote3
to amex [link] [comments]
2023.06.06 02:38 Some_username14 Only because he said the word cash in a joke.
2023.06.06 02:25 luckycocobear [academic] Bicultural emerging adults! Ever had to interpret or translate for your immigrant parents?
| || | submitted by luckycocobear to SurveyCircle [link] [comments]
Hello community, My name is Hannah Hwang (she/her), and I am a third-year doctoral student in the Counseling Psychology program at the University of North Texas (UNT). I am currently recruiting participants for my research thesis, which will hopefully add to the literature much needed insight on the unique stressors that adult children of immigrants may face, such as difficulty integrating multiple cultural identities and language brokering for family members. Thus, I am seeking adult children of immigrants between the ages of 18 to 45 to participate in a study about parental attachment, bicultural identity integration, language brokering, and psychological well-being.
Participation is voluntary and will require completion of an online demographic questionnaire and survey that will take approximately 20-30 minutes. All participants will have the opportunity to enter to win one of five $30 Amazon gift cards upon completion of the survey. This study was approved by the UNT IRB (IRB-23-216). If any of these identities or experiences resonate with you or someone you know, it would be greatly appreciated if you could please share the details of this study with your family, friends, and colleagues! If you have questions or concerns about this study, please contact the researchers, Principal Investigator, Chiachih DC Wang ([email protected]
; (940) 565-2678) or Student Investigator, Hannah Hwang ([email protected]
; (512) 809-0283). Thanks so much!
2023.06.06 02:25 No_Contribution9890 HELP!! $23k and counting
I am panicking because LVNV has had a lawyer send me a letter concerning my debt but I cannot pay the amount they are asking for especially since its not my only debt.
My mom passed away at 18. I was financially incompetent, was sheltered so I didnt know much, didnt even know how to drive and had access to $50k of life insurance. Well, I had no credit at the time and the people I lived with and looked up to for guidance said to pull out a loan to buy a USED car, at full price. But the loan was so that I could build credit.
My 50k sat on hold, paid interest on a $15k loan. THIS was advice from people I thought who had my best interests, even the lady at the bank was concerned about what was going on but I fucking opened it.
I bought a used car from a local in my area. I recall it was 12k or so. I got it from their buddy(family I lived with) selling the car.
Fast forward: Paid off the loan a couple years later so that I could unlock my funds to use to pay for college fees. Again, used the advice from the people I looked up to and used that plus whatever my school could give me in loans. These loans add up to 23k. NOT MY ONLY DEBT. Im sorry but I will forever be in forbearance for it.
One day I lost my card and decided to stop by the bank to get another one. They informed me that I had 15k limit credit card available and I was shocked at the time because I didnt know why and didnt make the connection but they asked if I wanted to open it. I was hesitant at first, but I ended up opening it. I have never seen this kind of money in my life prior to the life insurance. My family was poor and struggling already.
FAST FAST FORWARD:
I hit that 15k limit and opened another 9k limit card. Maxed that. Well I had called them to close the accounts thinking if I payed xxx for the year of closing theyd get rid of the debt. YES IM DUMB BUT HOW COULD I KNOW! I was young and didnt know any thing and I hate it.
Well now- I guess they sold it to collections but the amount they want me to pay is too much to pay at once. Even monthky. Yes im regretful but Idk what to do. I have other cards to take care of! I have dental work that needs to be done, my life is a mess Idk what to do. I almost paid one of my other cards off but then my car had problems so I had to use it towards that! I Im trying so hard to pay off my other cards but I feel like im drowning in the mess I made when I was younger.
Should I file for bankruptcy? Should I pay the debt collectors? Idk idk idk. I just wanna cry and end it all.
I live paycheck to paycheck. My rent is 1100, not including utilites/ bills. My pay is aprix 24/25 and hour depending on tips. Basically one check is for my rent and the other is for bills.
submitted by No_Contribution9890
to Debt [link] [comments]
2023.06.06 02:16 highplainsgrifter78 Son's iPhone Stolen
Hi Redditors, I hope you can help. My son's iPhone (XR) was stolen today at school. We have "Find my Phone" enabled but it only shows when the phone is connected to WiFi. Is there anything we can do to find it's current location?
It wouldn't be as big of a deal if his close friend hadn't passed away last week after a long and very sad battle with cancer. He's a teenager and no diligent about backups so we may have lost many photos.
In the meantime I'll keep trying to navigate iOS' tricky family management features and see if I can find the location another way. Have texted it, tried calling it, did figure out how to remove his debit card from Apple Pay, but still hoping we can find its current location
submitted by highplainsgrifter78
to iphone [link] [comments]
2023.06.06 01:29 Monke_Skolars Car Break-In near Joseph Brant Hospital (and little rant about how useless the police is)
Please give me any advice/recommendations on how to deal with this.
So first of all, a gentle reminder that many crimes such as car break-ins and car theft are basically legal as the police will not do anything anymore due to the crime “being minor” or pursuing the criminal “requiring too much paperwork”. 😃😃😃
Brother’s car was broken into this morning by breaking the back window; wallet, work bag, and lunch box was stolen. He immediately put his credit cards on hold and then called the Police. Police came after a while and just took down notes (which is fine, that’s what they do). Then, after a lot of persistence from my brother, the forensic team came and “scanned” the whole car and “found no finger prints” which is funny because even if the criminal was wearing gloves, they should have been able to find one finger print from the 5 other people that are frequently in this car. They couldn’t even find one finger print on the steering wheel????
Then my brother got a notification from two of his credit cards that they’re being used in a Hamilton Walmart and then a Hamilton Canadian tire but the police won’t even pursue that lead by looking at the security cameras when they know the exact time, exact place, and the exact payment terminals the criminal used because “looking at security cameras requires too much paperwork”.
Then the police said even if they catch the criminal, my brother won’t get his stuff back and the punishment for this crime would only be “1 week in jail”. Huh???
Why are way more things basically legal than they should be???
I love our taxpayers money being put to good use 🥰🥰🥰
What are we supposed to do????
submitted by Monke_Skolars
to BurlingtonON [link] [comments]
2023.06.06 01:22 rvong123 Doctor/Debtist
Hello, I am having a hard time finding a primary care physician that is covered under arena health insurance. Any recommendation?
Also, I am insured with delta dental and haven’t had any luck finding a dentist that covered under it.
Thought I would give this sub a shot and ask the locals. I live in the St Rose park area and travel slot for work, so I’m home once month.
Thank you in advance.
submitted by rvong123
to vegaslocals [link] [comments]
2023.06.06 01:20 SinisterCryptid The LCS Bin luck shone on me today. Found this Tom Cook Wonder Woman sketch for cover price!
| || |
So I frequent a collectibles store that partially has comic stuff. They recently got in new bins of some back issue stuff, and figured I’d check it out. While browsing the DC stuff, I came across this sketched comic. What’s even weird is that is has the JSA authenticity card, and the number showed it was signed and sketch at a local convention of by Tom Cook a few years ago! I was expecting the cashier to give it a unique price while I was purchasing, but they charged me the cover $2.99 for it! It’s sadly got a creased spot and a rusted staple, but I can’t complain when the art is so beautiful submitted by SinisterCryptid to comicbookcollecting [link] [comments]
2023.06.06 01:13 delos018 I got a text from a debt relief scam company. What information of mine do they have access to?
I got a text today offering a debt relief loan. It contained my full name and complete address. It also had my total debt and monthly payments. While the info was not completely accurate, it was in the ballpark. My main concern is, if they know all this info, do they have access to my ssn? One of my biggest fears is my ssn being stolen. I know financial companies; banks, credit cards, etc., have access to basic info, that is how they know who to send offers too. But are they able to access my full ssn info?
submitted by delos018
to Scams [link] [comments]
2023.06.06 01:10 InflationShort1936 Flex finance company is a shitty company! They encourage and actively work with criminals to steal and use people’s stolen card information!!! Be aware and don’t use FLEX!!!
submitted by InflationShort1936 to shittycompanies [link] [comments]
2023.06.06 01:06 grs93 Last week I was able to go to the New Hampshire Fisher Cats for the first time, and made a video about their stadium